Tuesday, November 21, 2017

WOW! WHAT A CONCERT!

I can't even begin to remember the last time we went to a concert!  Seems like we just got out of the habit, even though we both enjoy music!  Part of it is the "drive" to wherever you have to go which would be Colorado Springs or Denver - part of it is the late night (which now doesn't matter since we're retired!)

When Groupon had tickets to see Trans Siberian Orchestra for $50 a ticket, I texted Jaime and asked her if she wanted to go!!  We ended up getting tickets for her whole family plus Glenn and I - and Sunday night was the event!


We picked up Brad and the kids as Jaime had to work so she was already down there!!  Our seats were pretty high (but Rayna rocked them going up on her crutches!!) but you could still see very well!



And once the concert began - WOW!!!  I love their music but had no idea they would have all the lights and fire and backdrops!!  I was in awe!!


Can you believe they played for 2 1/2 hours?  Their music is amazing - and I just couldn't get over those crazy lights!!  My recordings even came out great!

They did slow it down some and the last few songs weren't Christmas ones - but they sure showed off their talent - they're excellent on their instruments!!  So if you ever have a chance, go see this group - worth every penny!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

So glad you enjoyed it! I would love to go sometime!