Thursday, November 30, 2017

Black Friday

Black Friday was definitely a change from last year!  Since Thanksgiving was at our house, of course the closest shopping was Co. Springs - close to an hour from our house!  Usually the 4 of us went out on Thanksgiving night to Target and maybe to Kohl's - but not this time!

We did decide to sleep in and then head to Co Springs for a little bit of shopping and then lunch!  I wasn't much into the shopping since I was DONE!!  But it's always fun to go with the girls and of course I ALWAYS find something at Kohl's to buy - this year was no exception - a couple of nice flannel shirts for Glenn (hey, you can't beat the price on Black Friday), a rain jacket for me (something I had been looking for in a long time - a nice Columbia one to take when we travel) and a couple of cute tops!

Wines of Colorado was on the agenda for lunch - and can you believe it, the weather was warm enough to sit outside!!!!  Although soon after we sat down, the sun went below the mountain and it was pretty cool out!!

I have to say I was disappointed in our meal - they have taken the "wine burger" off the menu so Jill and I just split a regular hamburger - it was too well done and just not much flavor..........Guess I'll stick to Russ's in Divide for my hamburger from now on!

Glenn was kind enough to watch the 3 girls for us and later Brad, Robby and the boys came out!  We had a taco bar for dinner which is always good and while we prepared it, the girls watched Mamma Mia - one of our favorite movies!!  An awesome evening with a wonderful family!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

No Black Friday shopping for us but they did have Black Friday sales in Portugal!

DrKeppy said...

Always a fun day!!