Saturday, March 31, 2018

Beach Walking

I  may not be a water person but I sure love the beach!!  Every morning you'll find me out there doing my morning walk - I walk a little over a mile every day, barefoot!  It took me a few days until my feet were used to the sand because parts of the beach are gravelly.    And the first week we were here, the sand was downright COLD at that time of the morning!

Glenn will join me once in a while to walk but he chooses to wear tennis shoes and stay away from the incoming waves while I walk right along the beach line and many times the water comes over my feet - and sometimes the crashing waves!  My capris' have been wet numerous times!!

I'm always on the lookout for shells to give to Gwyn - and it's pretty tough to find one as this isn't a shell beach at all!!  But once in a while I'm lucky and find one!




My favorite part of the beach - just beach!!  And miles of sand...............




2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Oh Gwynnie will be excited to get some shells!! The beach looks amazing!

Jill said...

Where were all those shells when I was there!