Monday, March 12, 2018

Just A Small Fish

Glenn, Dave and Eric were going fishing...............that meant after Glenn's early morning, I got to sleep in just a little bit!!  I enjoyed my morning walk on the beach and catching a few rays while drinking my morning coffee!


The guys didn't have any luck fishing till they were pulling into the dock and this guy was caught!


The guys took the fish to a local restaurant to cook and we all went there to eat it!  The pina colada was not only BIG but very good!!


The six of us had a great meal eating that fish prepared 3 different ways and visiting!

Another day in paradise!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Doesn't sound like it could get much better than that!

DrKeppy said...

I think it's so cool that you can bring your own fish to a restaurant and they cook it for you!! Mmmmm pina coladas!