Sunday, August 26, 2018

Denver Babysitting

It's been on my calendar for almost 10 months - babysitting the Keppy kids while Gary worked and Jessi had a 2 1/2 day seminar!  I headed up Thursday after rush hour for my 3 night stay!

Kenzie had a ride to school the next morning and Evan rides his bike to middle school so after getting them off, Gwyn and I ran a couple of errands (donuts for her, coffee for me!!) and then headed back to the house to play!!

Although she had picked out the donut with the sprinkles on it, she really didn't like it!!

 We had a fun day together and it went well!!  A little panicked when Evan didn't arrive when he was supposed to but he finally showed up - because it was raining hard at his school, him and his friend waited a while to ride their bikes home!!

Saturday we all went to the park - relaxed - and I taught the kids a new game to play (courtesy of Jill) with their Mexican Train dominoes and they loved it!!  We played a LONG time!!

 Jessi would get home late each night but on Saturday, 8/18 she was home in time so we could document our FAVORITE number at the exact time!!  Pretty neat!!


I headed home early Sunday as Jaime and her 2 kids and I had tickets for the Marvelous Wonderettes over in Cripple Creek!!  Gosh was it good!!  4 gals who sang many many songs from the 50's and 60's with cute actions and sayings during those years and we all laughed and enjoyed it immensely!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

What fun times for you!

Jill said...

Glad the Keppy kids liked Chicken Foot!