Thursday, January 3, 2019

Weekend Guests

Jessi's decided to come down last weekend not only to visit but to bring Evan down to spend a few nights with Kylan since they're all on winter break!  I had lunch ready when they walked in the door and our afternoon began!!

Glenn had started on his puzzle from Jill and Robby and it was a difficult one - a lot of water and sky so the pieces looked a LOT alike!!  Glenn kept saying that one was missing and accused me of vacuuming one up but I knew that wasn't the case as I hadn't vacuumed since he started!!  That evening when the Keppys were going over to see Brad and Jaime's house, Kenzie was putting her coat on over by the bench and said "Look what I found - it's a puzzle piece!!!!"  Sure enough, it was the piece Glenn was looking for - he had on his warm bib overalls for a while that morning but had taken them off over by the bench after working on the puzzle - and apparently one of the pieces had attached itself to the overalls!!  At least it was found!!


Can all the Keppys really get in the bus??  Apparently so!


Kenzie and Evan had fun playing on my keyboard!!  I learned after a while to just shut the office door - ha!


Glenn and Evan were going fishing Sunday late morning so Evan was practicing up!


And hot chocolate and "special" coffee are always in order when they come!


We had a great time together, even though it was short as they left by noon on Sunday!  But I always get the BEST hugs from Gwyn when it's time for them to leave!!


3 comments:

Teri said...

What a cutie - bet you loved that time together!

Jill said...

Glad the puzzle piece was found!

DrKeppy said...

Such a fun day! thanks for having us over! Oh and text me the pictures!!