Thursday, March 14, 2019

Red Snapper For Dinner

Coffee on the front veranda - my favorite spot every morning!!  I LOVE to sit in the sun but only allow myself 1/2 hour maximum to be in the direct sun - then it's back to the shade!!


When the kite surfers are out, Glenn comes in from fishing!  A little bit of a hassle to get that boat in and out of the water and sand but we manage - sometimes there's someone on the beach to help out - otherwise there's ME!!!  We did find out that using the winch on the front of the ATV works much better than using a rope!  And then he uses the truck to pull it over to the house - getting the boat in through the gate is a little tougher!


Today, Glenn caught 2 red snapper - he wanted a close up to show the teeth - to me, the poor fish just looks sad!



But we both enjoyed the 2 red snapper that evening as we ate with friends Eric and Hillary and their friends from Massachusetts!!  The restaurant cooks your fish and serves it with rice and beans!  What a delicious meal!


2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm not sure I would have enjoyed the fish but I'm sure you did!

Teri said...

How cool that they cook it for you! The best of both worlds - you catch it, they cook it.