Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The Sunrise That Didn't Disappoint!

The sunrises the last 2 days were nothing to brag about!  So I was hoping this morning would be better!  Luckily I woke up around 6:30 and lifted the shade to look out and WOW!  I KNEW this was the morning!

I hopped out of bed and threw on some clothes and raced outside to start snapping pictures!  The sunrise was absolutely gorgeous!!


It went from orange to pink in just a few seconds!



WOW - and then it was gone...............  so I went in and cooked breakfast and then looked back out at all of the clouds and grabbed my camera once again!




Later on, the clouds moved out so I decided to take the kayak out for a little while - the water was like glass!


It stayed cloudy most of the day - but a great day for reading and blogging before we had to start packing up to head south the next morning!  We had happy hour with the neighbors once again before we bid our goodbyes to them!  Los Barriles - here we come!

2 comments:

Teri said...

That is just beautiful! Bet you loved hanging out there.

Jill said...

So glad you got out on the kayak!