Wednesday, February 5, 2020

February Fun

It's February - and it was minus 10 when we got up this morning!  Which means we are MORE than ready to head south to Mexico!!

I feel like I've been putting lists and stuff together for weeks!!  Since we drive, we tend to take a LOT of stuff so I keep piling it all in the office and now we're getting close enough that it's time to start actually packing it it tubs and hoping it will all fit in the truck!  I have no doubt we will be packed to the ceiling!  Good thing I don't drive the truck as I like using the rear view mirror, not the side mirrors!

I did clean out the truck last week - it was a mess and since it's black inside, I feel like I never get it really clean!  But it sure looks a whole lot better!  It's sitting outside with about 6" of snow on it now so hopefully it will warm up soon so Glenn can get the boat loaded on top and the ATV in the back along with all of the things he takes for fishing - it's a process, believe me!

And we are heading to Denver/Ft Collins tomorrow for 4 days - Glenn is redoing Gary and Jessi's bathroom on the main floor - I will stay there for 2  nights and then Saturday head up to Jill's to see them before we take off for Mexico!

Glenn did go ice fishing by himself down at Eagles Nest, NM once again - I stayed home as my friend Joleen was coming in for 4 nights.  He enjoyed himself and caught lots of perch again - trust me, the freezer is full of FISH!

There was an AWESOME sunset while he was gone - WOW - I couldn't stop snapping pictures and must share a few of them!





Here's the crew at our Super Bowl get together!  Lots of good food and Glenn cooked fish for dinner!


And for dessert, we celebrated Rayna's and Matias's upcoming birthdays (in March) since we won't be here for that!



2 comments:

Teri said...

So much fun - can't believe how soon you leave. Have fun!

Jill said...

Glad you got to celebrate with Rayna and Matias!