Saturday, February 29, 2020

Relaxing and Fishing

I explored the grounds at the inn and found this cool looking tree - have no idea what type it is but it's certainly unique! (And of course reminds me of Colorado!!)


Lots of nooks to sit and have coffee in when it's too windy up on our patio!  I took my coffee each morning downstairs and found a quiet place to drink it!  That was enjoyable!


Glenn decided to go ahead and take the boat off the rack to go fishing!  He looked pretty cool PUSHING his boat instead of pulling it!!  And it worked out great for him so he was excited!


And here's his catch of the day - bonita.  We enjoyed fish tacos one night between 7 of us at the inn and the extra he took over to the restaurant so they could use it!  He had fun catching fish and that's what it's all about!!


The internet worked at the inn but I couldn't download any pictures or blog - so I'm trying to catch up here at Los Barriles but between this great book I'm reading and the beach, I'm having a hard time finding the time to write - ha!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, it must be rough finding time to blog between books and the beach!

Teri said...

i so feel your pain :)