Monday, March 2, 2020

And Time Passes...

8 nights seemed like a LOT of nights to stay at this place that I wasn't overly fond of but my days got into a rhythm - and to let you know how cool it was at night, we slept underneath a sheet, blanket and bedspread and then the next night added a blanket on top and the following night adding another blanket on top!  But we slept great - it was just a race to put your clothes in the morning when we got up!

Another view from one of my coffee spots!


One night we had a fire in the kiva and sat around visiting with the innkeeper and another couple that joined us!


The owner has 2 dogs that were usually waiting for me each morning to take my walk!  I caught this cute picture of Penny one day!


I guess Ascension Bay wanted to leave me with a good impression because this was our sunrise the day before we left!  Yes, it was gorgeous!

And then we were off to Loreto!

2 comments:

Teri said...

What a beautiful sunrise! Sure looked like a pretty place.

Jill said...

Glad you got to explore another area on your trip!