Monday, July 27, 2020

Bear Fun

Yes, I'm still alive - yes, I am still blogging!!  Life has been super busy the last couple of weeks and here it is almost the end of July and I haven't hardly written a blog all month!  Part of the blame is me - I was reading a really good book series and every spare moment found me reading instead of blogging!  But I finished it and now it's time to blog!

Our neighbor Al had come over one evening and said his freezer had quit - did we have room for some stuff?  No - but we have an extra freezer in the garage that he could borrow!  Al decided to bring his old freezer over to our place to see if handy Glenn could get it going!  He PROMISED me he wouldn't leave it here if Glenn couldn't get it fixed!

So Glenn would leave the lid up just in case a bear would come over as he thought the bear could tear the door off trying to get inside!

Fast forward a couple of nights later - Al and Peggy are over and we're all sitting on the front porch talking when Al says to look over towards the shop!  And sure enough, there was a bear and I captured this cute picture!!



And that's why I try to ALWAYS keep my phone with me so I can capture the unexpected!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Love that pic!

Jill said...

Glenn was sure right about a bear trying to get into that freezer!