Thursday, October 8, 2020

September Photo Dump

 Boy it's not much of a photo dump - does that mean I didn't do anything interesting during the month or just that I blogged about EVERYTHING I did - ha!!

After looking at the calendar, I realized we had company 3 of the 4 weekends!!  So I guess I blogged about all of those - and then we had the 2 fall trips!  There really wasn't much in between!

So here are my lone 2 pics that didn't make the blog!

This guy has been hanging around a lot - he's not the biggest one but he seems to like us!


And this picture is of the aspens on OUR property!!  We have a nice stand of them at the bottom of our property and they are gorgeous too!


Glenn is getting ready to go hunting up at Walden this Friday!  It's always nice to have a little break from each other for a while - he's staying in a cabin with our neighbor and 3 others!

I've started Christmas shopping!!  Ours sneaks up way too fast since we celebrate the 2nd weekend in December so I always start early!  As the grand kids get older, it's harder to buy for them!  I've also spent many hours already starting their "photo" books - and that I truly enjoy doing!

It's been WAY TOO WARM here lately - it's October - time for some moisture!!  It is SO DRY out and many days are smoky - the peak is generally covered in smoke and I think 2 or 3 inches of rain are in order to saturate the ground and get rid of the smoke!  Of course we can't complain because we don't have any fires close to us and we pray the current fires will get put out soon!

I believe we are ALL tired of the pandemic - tired of the fires - tired of the masks - tired of life in general as it is.....We have plenty to be thankful for - it's just that "change" is hard and we're all dealing with it!!  

2 comments:

Teri said...

Yes we are all tired or in my case - just isolated from it all. I do not go out very much except to the camp so sometimes just forget how bad it is out there. Stay safe!

Jill said...

The aspen's on your property are gorgeous too!