Thursday, December 3, 2020

November Photo Dump

 Surprise!!  I have absolutely NO photos to post in the November Photo Dump - I guess that means I sure didn't do much in Nov. after vacation since we were quarantined most of the month!!

I am still feeling just great - and tomorrow is my LAST day of quarantine, even though I have been out a couple of times to the post office and grocery store!  Glenn is feeling fine - he's out and about doing some small game hunting and working in the shop (which keeps him out of my hair!!)

In Covid news, our county is now up to 655 cases which seems to increase every day - BUT the good news is we have NOT had a new death in the county since last spring!  So that's good news!

The weather has been COLD the past few days - and we did have about 3" of the driest snow ever!  It was sure easy to sweep it off the deck!  Next week is a complete change - we actually have a couple days scheduled to be in the low 50's!  That's unheard of in December!

My friend Joleen is here from KS for 4 days - dental appt and celebrating Christmas with her son and grandson!  And we're BOTH excited to do the ONLY Christmas event that's happening in the county it seems - the Home Holiday Tour on Saturday.  We'll join friend Jane and Jaime to see 6 homes - they have lots of different measures taken to keep everyone safe and there are allotted times that you had to sign up for!  We'll grab some special coffee to go that morning and then head to the houses!

Is it possible that it's only Dec. 3rd and everything is done for Christmas except doing the cards which haven't arrived yet?  YUP - I sure had plenty of time on my hands in Nov. so it's all pretty much done!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Want to help me out??? :) I have figured out that working at home gives me no energy to do other stuff at home in the evening so I feel a little behind. But the house is decorated so that is good.

DrKeppy said...

Glad you made it through quarantine successfully! You are ALWAYS organized so not surprised you've been done for awhile!