Thursday, December 31, 2020

Presents and Painting

 I love to watch the kids open gifts!  Glenn and I buy just for the grand kids - and they all draw names!  The adults do a grab bag later on in the day - this year we decided to buy a game for one bag and a restaurant gift certificate for the other!

So it was on to the present opening!!

Aleah and Kenzie love to have matching items so their gifts are ALWAYS alike!


Kylan is our gamer so this sweatshirt was definitely appropiate!


Once again I made Snapfish books for each of the kids - it may not be the most exciting gift each year but I know in years to come they will love looking back at them!



Gwyn was just a delight opening her presents!  She honestly had this reaction on every gift she opened!  I had bought all the kids the same gift which they  opened at the same time - glass mugs with their names on them!


I had bought the girls gnomes when I was in Iowa last fall - they loved them!


Jessi served her yummy cinnamon rolls with coffee right after the opening - we all so enjoy them!

And in the afternoon, painting was on the agenda!  Here are the group of painters - I chose not to paint as it's not relaxing for me and I'm honestly just not good at it!  But I enjoyed watching them and taking pics!


And here are the finished products - aren't they amazing?


Next up - grab bag gifts, predictions and fondue!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm loving how you are splitting up our weekend...I might have to do something similar!

Teri said...

Sounds like a great day. I would be with you - I don't enjoy painting but love watching the kids when they do it.