Monday, January 4, 2021

A Sleepover At Nana and Papa's

 All 3 girls slept great - I think they were exhausted from the past 2 days of Christmas!!  We enjoyed hot chocolate before Jill's came to pick up Aleah!


Evan went with me to the Food Pantry on Monday - I knew he would enjoy working and he DID!  We put him in charge of packing the potatoes, gravy and butter when we started packing the boxes!  It's hard to imagine Evan is just in 8th grade as he not only looks like he's in high school but also talks and acts like a much older teen - it was a pleasure to have him there and he enjoyed visiting with a lot of the workers!  They also had a drawing for the workers that day - Evan and I BOTH won!!  He picked out a bundle of microwave popcorn and I picked out a basket of cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer - perfect for our Mexico trip!


Even though it was chilly out, Gwyn and I had our coffee and hot chocolate the next morning on the deck with the snowmen!


She loves to draw and color!


I decided that we needed some fresh air and a walk and remembered that we had hidden Freddie the Frog the previous summer but NO ONE had found him!!  So our journey was to find Freddie - how strange that the FIRST tree we walked to had Freddie behind it!!  


We were excited that there was chocolate fondue left - and I had brought home the leftover pineapple and brownies - yum!!  A perfect dessert!!



2 comments:

Jill said...

What a special time with the Keppy kids!

Teri said...

Such a fun time! I do miss working at our food bank. They are not open Saturday's due to the pandemic and since I am still working ....