Thursday, February 25, 2021

Celebrating A Milestone

 Our friends that we traveled to Mexico with - Del and Linda - celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on Feb. 13th!  Although their family is not flying down until April to celebrate, they wanted to do something special - so invited a few guests over for dinner - and hired a chef to prepare a meal for us!


We enjoyed drinks and appetizers before the meal was served.

I wish I could tell you the name of the one dish but I don't remember - it's chiles stuffed with a meat mixture and it was VERY hot!!  I was glad I didn't take one but did have a bite of Glenn's and that was enough for me - HA!  The chicken enchiladas were delicious, along with the rice, refried beans and salad!  And of course the guacamole is ALWAYS delicious in Mexico!



Here's the group that attended!  It was fun meeting a new couple, along with seeing again their realtor (they just bought this house).


We enjoyed the evening and were glad we could celebrate this special occasion with them!

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a fun celebration!

DrKeppy said...

Oh what fun to celebrate such an amazing milestone! The food looks amazing!!