Thursday, February 18, 2021

Fish

 In between the wind, Glenn gets to fish in his boat!  But there has been a lot of wind lately - sometimes 3 days of wind and then a couple of nice days!  Glenn has pretty much gotten it down pat as to how to get the boat in the water with the atv - it seems to change a little every year but so far, he's been doing a great job of even doing it by himself!

By the time he comes back in though, the swells in the ocean make it a little more difficult so I'm always watching to help him!  Since the ATV needs to come back up after he launches, I can drive it back down when I see him coming in and help him hold the boat!

We've enjoyed many meals of fish, along with leftovers for fish tacos!  He's caught quite a variety and some work better on the grill, some are better pan fried.



Blogger is doing their crazy picture switch but the above picture was sunset - I love it when the ocean looks pink!!


I know the skinny fish is a wahoo and it was really tasty!!  The large fish Glenn is holding is a jack creville - we don't eat it but the Mexicans love it!  Glenn has caught two and takes them a street up to where a house is being built and they're thrilled to have the fish!


3 comments:

Teri said...

Glad he is having fun fishing! Must be great eating.

DrKeppy said...

Those are some big fish! BLogger has been driving me crazy too - I was wondering if I was the only one!!!

Jill said...

It's a good thing you guys like to eat fish!