Monday, December 20, 2021

Day 2 of YMCA Christmas

 Glenn went coyote hunting early the next morning - Gary and Jessi cooked a great breakfast and the day began - it was snowing lightly and beautiful outside!


Gwyn lost a tooth the night before and the tooth fairy was QUITE generous!!  SO we headed to the gift shop in the lodge as Gwyn had already picked out this stuffed animal the day before when she looked!  It was a nice shop and I got my traditional Christmas ornament and a Colorado bookmark!


This is a picture of the 4 bedroom cabin - guess I didn't take one of ours but it's very similar!


The Keppys went to the craft building and did some ceramics - they turned out really cute!!  I chose to just stay in the cabin and read - the craft building had a strong paint smell and I started coughing right after I went in with them so I went back up to the cabin!


The Smiths and Savages arrived that afternoon - they had some bad roads but all made it just fine!  This was taken at the gym/skating/volleyball/pool playing/ping pong building!!  Worked out great to have it all in one building!



We celebrated Kenzie's 13th birthday after a yummy dinner of tacos!  She was excited to get cash from everyone to buy an Apple pen for her new IPAD!


Kenzie enjoying the dessert she picked out!


Then it was back down to the gym!  Since I'm still dealing with foot issues, I opted to hang out with Gwyn while she skated and then we went upstairs to watch our family play volleyball!  How cool that the entire team is FAMILY!!


Everyone had such a great time at the gym and they played volleyball a LONG time!  Gwyn and I even attempted some ping pong!  It was sure cold when we headed out to the cars and drove back to the cabin!  Another great nights' sleep!

4 comments:

Teri said...

Such fun activities!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

The volleyball game was fun! I was so happy our cabins were right beside each other.

DrKeppy said...

Volleyball was a blast! It's so special having that extra time with you guys!