Friday, December 3, 2021

Thanksgiving #3

 I know - 3 posts for one holiday??  But I have to take advantage for Thanksgiving and Christmas because they're the 2 "givens" that we will all be together!

So here's a couple random photos from the day!

I guess too much turkey for these 2!!


I don't often get a smiling Robby so this picture is special!!


Friday morning, we went shopping - it had been many years since all 4 of us have been together to shop as usually Jaime has to work!  We grabbed our coffee and hot chocolate from Human Bean and headed to Co Springs!  The shopping was great - no long lines - I didn't have much to buy since I was almost done but did find what I was looking for!  After lunch at The Macaroni Grill, we headed back home for some down time before the evening meal!


Since some of the guys and kids had gone to Co. Springs too and had a late lunch, they weren't hungry at all so we just decided to do leftovers again!  No hardship there with all those yummy dishes to eat!

Then it was game time - oh how we laughed and laughed at some of the things we had to do in this game!


I'm not sure anybody won at the game below!!


But Papa surprised us all in this round where you have to bounce a ball and hit the fourth cup1 time before the timer goes off - Papa did it the first time and then did it 3 more times !!!  Unbelievable!!

After even MORE dessert, we called it a night!!  What a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

You find the most fun games to play!

Jill said...

That game was pretty hilarious! I had fun shopping!