Sunday, December 5, 2021

November Photo Dump

 December has arrived - but you would think it's fall around here - besides a small 4" snow that we got on Thanksgiving Eve, it has been dry and warm temps!  Red flag warnings are out when the wind blows and we're desperate for moisture!  It's December - let the snow arrive!!!

SO here's the Nov. photo dump!

I decided our bedroom needed a couple of new pictures so I sorted through my beautiful fall pictures and had 2 made into canvas!



One day I went over to help Jaime decorate for Christmas - she not only puts up a LOT of Christmas trees but she is gnome crazy!!  These are just a FEW of her Christmas gnomes!


We've had beautiful sunrises and sunsets!  I just can't seem to stop taking pictures of them!


My cousins' wife brought us a spagetti squash - I had NEVER cooked one before so got a recipe from Jessi and made this casserole - it was WONDERFUL!  I will definitely make it again whenever I get another squash!


The Christmas tree and decorations went up early this year - our tree has been around for a long time and the middle strand of lights went out so I had to fill in with a string of lights - but in the meantime I have purchased a new tree for next year and this one will be handed to someone!


Coffee and cocoa time when the Keppys' were down!


And yes, it was meat cutting time this month from the elk that Glenn got - not always a fun process but we sure enjoy the steaks we cut up!


And that's a wrap for November - onward to December!

2 comments:

Teri said...

What a fun busy month!

Jill said...

Lots of great, random pictures!