Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Just Another Baja Day!

 Life is good - sunny (and sometimes VERY windy days) and warm - and of course that beautiful ocean right in our line of sight each day!  

We've met so many nice people down here and continue to meet them!  It's never a problem being lonely here, that's for sure!

I feel like my blogs are beginning to look like my "end of the month posts" where I fit in all the pictures that really don't go with anything!  But that's OK - as long as I have these pictures to look back at in the future, then I'm doing what I should be doing!

Is Glenn actually raking the sand to make it "pretty"?  Not hardly - he padlocks the gate each night and somehow lost the key - perhaps it's in the sand!!  (NOPE!!)


I was totally shocked when Glenn brought me THESE beautiful roses for Valentine's Day!  We normally don't do anything for this occasion but he really stepped up this year!  The arrangement was gorgeous!


Our trees all got a haircut - the gardener chopped off all the dead palms and they look so much better!


Last year the "girls" went into the ocean a lot to exercise - wear a life belt and just move around - this year they're doing it at the spa and since my friend Jo can bring a friend, she picks me up and we go over together!  The pool isn't heated so is darn cold but at least we're moving around AND then get the benefit of sitting in the huge hot tub which is behind the bank of rocks!  A really nice place!



Glenn and fishing buddy Hal heading out early one morning!


And this was the sunrise!!  They just keep getting better and better!



3 comments:

Teri said...

i sure don't get tired looking at the same beautiful pictures - keep posting!

DrKeppy said...

Such gorgeous pictures! How fun to have ladies to exercise with and at a spa!

Jill said...

The pool looks awesome!