Friday, February 25, 2022

Full Moon Enjoyment

 The waves are crashing today - and the wind is blowing like crazy!  It's an "inside" day as it's not any fun to be out in this type of wind on the beach or on the porch!  But that's OK - I love sitting on the couch with my feet out in front of me, facing the ocean and reading away the day!

Sunrises are once again pretty darn awesome!! You have to get up early to see them but that's fine by me!  That way I get my walk done early on the beach!



Glenn had a great day fishing!



Another gorgeous one!



I love seeing the horses on the beach - that day 4 of them arrived and hung around for a while!



The full moon!  It was breathtaking coming up over the water!



Pink sunrises are always fun to see when they happen!  And it's unusual to see them that direction!


The internet is crazy down here sometimes!  I've tried to download pics for this post all week and it just wouldn't do it!!  But today the internet finally cooperated!

And it also put all my pictures in the opposite order I downloaded them from - you got to love Mexico!

4 comments:

DrKeppy said...

I can't even believe how incredible those sunsets are!! WOW!

Sherry said...

Beautiful

Jill said...

Amazing views! Just wow!

Teri said...

What a view - enjoy it!