Thursday, July 21, 2022

June Photo Dump

 Gosh - it's already mid-July and I'm just doing the photo dump!!  OH well - it IS summer!

New chairs for the back deck - finally!!  I love them!


I can't remember if this was a belated birthday or Father's Day from the girls!  Anyway, it's cute and that's the year he was born!!


My plant in the window went crazy!!  I guess it's time to repot it!


The full moon in June - very pretty!


I ordered myself an early birthday present - a firepit for the front!  I really am enjoying it and use it a couple times a week!


Carl, Geri, and grandson Dylan stopped in for dinner and the night!


Our new sign at the bottom of the driveway - Glenn built the stand!

And that's a wrap for June - and now it's onto the BUSY month!  HA!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Love your new stuff - especially the sign!

DrKeppy said...

LOVE that sign!! What a fun month