Tuesday, September 6, 2022

August Photo Dump

 September has arrived!!  MY FAVORITE MONTH!  I can't wait for the aspens to start turning!  But until then, lets do the photo dump!

Jaime, Brad and Kylan went to Honduras for the yearly medical missions trip and had a great time!


I LOVE MY PORCH!  Glenn does an awesome job on the flowers and I so enjoy having my coffee out there most mornings!


Caught these 2 fawn out the bedroom window - lucky I happened to be looking out and saw the moms first and ran and got my phone!


This little guy is a constant presence on the front porch AND in the garage - he makes the rounds I guess!


We're both enjoying the new firepit!  I bring my book out to read and sometimes even Glenn joins me!


I call this one "The Lonely Swing" - we were down doing a campfire and it was so pretty out!  It gets good use when the kids are here but otherwise it just hangs there - ha!


Campfire time with Al and Peggy joining us - great neighbors and awesome friends!


Glenn popped popcorn and brought it down to share - it tasted great by the fire!

And that's a wrap for August!

3 comments:

Teri said...

love your porch - what a great place to relax!!

DrKeppy said...

I love all your beautiful outdoor spaces!!

Jill said...

Glad you are loving your firepit!