Tuesday, October 4, 2022

September Photo Dump

 I blinked my eyes and September was gone!  It sure didn't feel like September with the late fall that we're having but it's now a memory!  October is proving to be pretty with the aspens and a lot cooler!

Sunset as we were driving home one day.


We bought this plant up at a nursery in Ft. Collins - it looks great sitting on the front porch!


I also found this cute little gnome at the garden shop in Ft. Collins - I HAD to have him and ended up buying one for each of the girls too!


Beth and Arlyne (choir girls) plus a friend of Beth's heading out for our monthly get together!


And since I didn't have any aspen pics from our fall trip, here's a couple locally!


And that's a wrap for September!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

lol your photo dumps are a bit shorter than mine!! I LOVE my gnome!!! Glad it was a great month!

Jill said...

The gnome's are so cute! Love mine!