Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Black Friday

 First - pictures of the Savages and the Keppys who enjoyed Thanksgiving without us!  Boo Hoo - next year we hope to be all together again!



Friday morning Jaime and I headed to Co. Springs (after getting coffee) and picked up Rayna to do a little bit of shopping!  Now I was basically done since we're celebrating this next weekend but it's always fun to head to Kohl's and pick up a few things!!  And that's just what I did!

I wanted a new cozy blanket to cover up with while we watch TV at night!  My current blanket was getting scruffy looking and Glenn and I both use those blankets every night!  Of course they were on a fantastic sale so I picked one out and am already enjoying using it!

Also found a cute green sweater there!  Jaime made a haul as usual and the store wasn't packed like some years!  We also stopped at Target and World Market before stopping for lunch at a new place that Rayna recommended - The Spagetti Factory - it was very good and a great choice!

Jill and Jessi and the girls were shopping a little bit too so we had fun texting back and forth!  But after lunch we were all getting sleepy so dropped Rayna off and headed back home!  Luckily it was a nice day out so we didn't have to wear our heavy coats!


3 comments:

Teri said...

We have not done big Black Friday shopping in years. But at the end of Friday, Jay and I headed to Big Rapids and hit Menards - can always find stuff there for us!

DrKeppy said...

Yay for shopping and lunch!

Jill said...

Glad you got to shop with Jaime! Jessi and I had fun as well!