Thursday, November 9, 2023

October Photo Dump

 Time is flying by - November is upon us with the start of decorating for Christmas, playing Christmas music and shopping for gifts!  I know - I'm one of those people that rushes the season but I LOVE the Christmas holidays and I LOVE preparing for it all!

But in the meantime - October - Bye Bye!

Jessi is always telling Glenn and I to wear red whenever we attend their kids' sporting events - I have to be honest, I did NOT have anything red to ever wear!  But Jill and I were shopping at Sam's when we were up there last and I found this red sweater/top!  PERFECT!!  It's all ready for next years' events!


I shred a LOT of chicken - and it seems to be time consuming - so when I saw this shredder on Amazon, I decided to get it and try it!  It works great - have to use small pieces but that's not a problem!  And I was a little worried about cleaning it but rinsed it well after using and it was easy to clean!  YAY!


We had October's choir girls get together at our house in Oct. - joining us were Linda and Roxie (who each stay with Arlyne and Beth respectively).   We had a great meal and time together and it was fun to show off the house!


One Sunday I drove to Co Springs and met Amy - we went to the play "Misery" (remember that movie??) at the Fine Arts Center - it was very well done and we both enjoyed it!


And here's the new game, along with extra score pads, that Teri taught us how to play - now I just need people to play it with!!!!


Pikes Peak is once again covered in snow - always a beautiful sight!

And that's a wrap for October!!!

3 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Yay for a wonderful October! Your shredder looks neat!!

Teri said...

I think I bought that same red sweater!! Love it! I have also decorated for Christmas. Just love it!!

Jill said...

That is a fun game!