Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Fishing and Sunrises

 You're probably going to get tired of seeing fishing pictures AND sunset pictures!  But that amounts to what we do here in Baja  -  Glenn fishes, I read and walk the beach in the morning and swim with the girls when the ocean is calm.  And then I read some more - and Glenn fishes again - such is this wonderful life in Baja!

Glenn always has a running list of people that want to fish with him!  He's about the only one around with a small boat that goes out whenever possible! But some days he just prefers to be ALONE!  I know the feeling!

Another dorado - excellent eating!


I think this is a snapper - but whatever it is, I love the orange color!


Eating out at Piedro Gordas!  Patty and I had the vegetarian potato - it was excellent and supplied me with 3 meals!


Glenn and Eric heading out to fish!  We've decided that Eric is bad luck since the last 2 times they've been out together they haven't caught a thing - HA!  


And the day before Patty and Leonard left, we had the BEST sunrise yet!




That's Glenn standing by the water - our walk took a LONG time since Patty and I were stopping all the time to take pictures!



And what an amazing day when I also found this piece of glass shaped like a heart!!  How special!


We said our goodbyes to Patty and Leonard on Wed. when we dropped them off at the airport!  Sure was great having them here, despite Leonard not feeling well!


2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

So glad you had a wonderful time with your sister! I love the heart shaped glass!

Jill said...

I'm glad they got to come visit! Such beautiful pictures!