Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkin Carving At Its Best!!

Exciting news! Jill called early on Sunday morning just as we sat down to breakfast! She had tried and tried to call us on Saturday night but the phone lines were all messed up and all she got was a busy signal!


Anyway, she told me she wanted me to go into the computer room and look at my email which would show a pumpkin that her and Robby had carved -I relunctantly went in, signed onto my email and told her the pumpkin looked really cute but I didn't have my glasses on so couldn't see what was carved. "Mom, go get your glasses, PLEASE" she said!! So I walked into the kitchen, put on my glasses and went back in and looked and THAT'S when the screaming started!! It was so totally unexpected to see that writing in the pumpkin and of course the tears were streaming down my face!!


Congratulations Jill and Robby! Papa and I are SO EXCITED about your news and eagerly await this next grandchild!! The end of June is Jill's due date and I'll keep everyone posted the next few months!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Well it is about time you blogged about this exciting news! Wow - all 3 will now have little ones - what fun.