Thursday, November 13, 2008

Waking Up Isn't So Bad!

Now that daylight savings time is here, this is what I get up to each morning! Granted, the sky doesn't look like this EVERY morning but this past week has just been amazing!


My typical routine in the morning is to throw on my old clothes and do floor exercises for about 10 minutes, clog for about 15 minutes and then hula-hoop for about 5 minutes -so I get to watch the amazing sunrises as I'm doing my morning exercises! Today I just had to grab the camera and start shooting - the colors change quickly and by the time I'm done with my routine, the sunrise is a thing of the past!

Waking up at 5:45 every morning may not be on my Top Ten List of things I enjoy doing, but the sunrises over Pikes Peak make getting out of bed a WHOLE lot easier!

1 comment:

Teri said...

What a beautiful view. I just get to crawl into my car, drive to the Y, and then exercise looking out their great windows onto downtown Grand Rapids - not bad but not near as beautiful as your view.