Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Been a LONG Haul............

Have you missed my blogs? Well, I've missed blogging too but have just not felt up to writing as I have been dealing with the dizziness for almost 4 weeks!!!

But there is a light at the end of this tunnel.................I AM feeling better - the dizziness is getting much less severe and I just feel a WHOLE lot better!! Even driving is easier now! But I can tell at the end of the day if I've overdone it - and that's exactly what I did today (Monday) as it's almost 8:30 and I'm ready to collapse!!

Tomorrow is another day - and I DO have a weekend blog to do that hopefully will get done tomorrow!! Until then..........


3 comments:

Teri said...

Glad to hear from you! Sorry it has been such a long haul - wow! Hang in there.

ahh bear said...

I have missed your blogs! I didn't realize you were still having the dizzy problems ... did they say what they were??

DrKeppy said...

I so have missed your blogging!!! Can't wait to see pics from Jilly's!