Sunday, August 14, 2011

A LONG, Long Week..........

Especially when you're not feeling good! I did go to work Tuesday and finished out the week, but didn't accomplish a lot except for just being there!! My boss ended up being sick 3 of those days too so we were quite the pair last week!!

Thursday I called Jessi and asked if she could come down at least for a day over the weekend to see if an adjustment would help - and she gladly said yes and headed down Friday afternoon!!

She did a lot of muscle testing on me, determining that I indeed did have a strep infection and started me on some of her herbal remedies! And she also did several cranial adjustments to my head! I sure appreciated her help and her insight to help me with my condition! And to be honest, I'll take her advice any day over a doctor!!

Evan and McKenzie couldn't wait to get into the hot tub!! So we cranked it up to 96 degrees and they had a ball playing!! I had purchased a second fishing pole with cute colored fish and they had so much fun! I love Evan's expression on this picture - looks like he just caught a REAL fish!





Last year Kenzie was scared to death of the bubbles when we turned the high jets on!! This year she loved it - only she turned her head at the last moment so I didn't catch her smile!! As you can see, it was one gorgeous day out!!


After getting the kids to bed, I felt good enough to get in the hot tub with Jessi - it was one of those perfect summer nights - nice and cool - a full moon - and LOTS of shooting stars!!


I rested a lot on Saturday but still enjoyed coffee on the deck with Jessi and watching the kids ride the trikes around! I'm sure they didn't understand why Nana wasn't her usual self, and spent a lot of time resting!!

They headed on home Saturday evening and the house was once again TOO quiet!! Thank you Jessi for all your help - hopefully each day I'll just get better and better.................

3 comments:

ahh bear said...

This illness sounds daunting! I'm glad Jessi was able to come adjust you - a back or neck adjustment sounds fabulous about now!! The kids are too cute1

Teri said...

You are so lucky to have Jessi in your family. Hope by now you are back to normal!

DrKeppy said...

I am a doctor :)
So glad that you are feeling better! I hope it is completely gone SOON!! We had a great visit nonetheless!