Thursday, October 13, 2011

Belize Bound!


I can almost feel the sand between my toes - see that beautiful blue water - hear the crashing surf at night, lulling me to sleep! Yes, it's time for another adventure - time to check another place off my bucket list!!

We're heading to Belize with good friends, Martin and Joleen! The bags are packed, the last day of work is almost 1/2 way done and soon we'll be flying those friendly skies!

Yesterday Glenn and I both received air brush tans - a first but certainly not a last!! My beautiful tan is so even and pretty that I feel like I've been sunbathing for weeks (minus the suns rays and the lotion and the sweat.........) This is DEFINITELY the way to go if you want to get a base tan BEFORE vacation!!

We're heading to 2 islands: 2 nights on Tobacco Caye and 7 nights on Ambergris Caye - my camera and laptop are going with me so I might even post a blog or two since we'll be gone for so long.................

I'll leave you with a picture from Ambergris Caye - a picture that I hope will be on my camera SOON!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Have a wonderful time!