Tuesday, January 3, 2012

After 21 1/2 Years..............................


it's time to say good-bye to the Gary Litchenberg Insurance Agency!!

My desk is packed up and the new gals have moved in!! What fun it was the last couple of days to have an open house with lots of goodies to eat!! We had many clients stop by to wish us the best and it was fun to just "hang out" at work without really working!!

Kristyn will be taking over the agency from Gary and I know she'll do a great job of keeping our clients happy!! As Gary and I agreed, we won't miss the work, just the people!

I'll miss this log cabin though - I've so enjoyed working there and I always knew I was lucky to work in such a cute place!
Even though Gary has retired, we'll still stay in touch as we've become great friends over the years!
It will seem pretty strange not to drive to work on Tuesday - that is to the cabin - Glenn is waiting with his door wide open...................

4 comments:

Teri said...

Let me know how retirement goes! Jay is a little worried now that both my sisters have retired - he thinks I may be getting ideas of my own :)

DrKeppy said...

Wow! I can't believe that you are done there! That's a LONG time!! Onto the next adventure!!

ahh bear said...

Congratulations! I bet it's a little bittersweet!

Patty Jensen said...

What cute pictures you had of the 2 of you - yes you will miss the people but I have a feeling you will be meeting many more in your new job!!