Monday, January 30, 2012

Office Decor

It's all finally done!! Except for the island that is being built by a cabinet maker, the office is FINALLY decorated! I LOVE it and it's a pleasure to walk into the showroom and see what a difference it makes to have a few items on the wall!!
Starting with the top level where my desk is, this is what you see when you get to the top of the stairway!
Of course I had to hang my picture of the peak that my friend took and framed for me many years ago!! Also check out our new (used of course) frig - the one side of it was really banged up and looked awful so I bought a neat poster to cover it with!!
I love these 2 pics I picked out - they're kind of 3D but the sun was shining in on them when I took the pictures so you can't get the full effect but they really look nice!! They're on the big wall over by the bathroom! And speaking of bathrooms, I did forget to take a picture in there but I have 2 nice prints of red flowers and green foilage!! Accented with a green hand towel makes it look much more feminine!!
Here's my 2 little friends that keep me company upstairs!! They're usually perched on the microwave - I just had to move them over to get out of the light!!
And this is my view out the window!! There are 2 of these large windows, side by side - but of course the one by my computer has the blinds down all the time because of all the light!!
Now we're down in the showroom - I ordered these 2 neat vases that have holders, filled them with rocks and arranged silk flowers in them. I plan on changing out the flowers each season!!
Here's the view when you walk in the door.
And darn it, if the right picture isn't crooked!! Guess I better straighten it out when I go in tomorrow!!

Just in case you don't notice, these are aspen leaves which is where we got our name!!
Here is the clock over by Glenn's desk and his display of all the kids and grandkids!! It turned out pretty neat!!
So there you have it - our showroom and office!! It actually looks even BETTER in person so come visit us!!

3 comments:

Teri said...

It looks wonderful! Would love to come to visit.

DrKeppy said...

Wow! You did an awesome job decorating - I love it!! Gleen sure is lucky to have you!! :)

Patty Jensen said...

Oh wow it is wonderful - glad you said to check your blog!! Love all the aspen hangings - esp the one going up the stairs? maybe it's not an aspen? oh well - it is neat - clock and pics are great - you did such a great job - best pic of all is your glorious view - wow!!! Also love your 2 characters - can't wait to see it in person ;)