Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lull Me To Sleep

Even though my second fountain is sitting in the living room (with no water flowing), there is a reason why...........Glenn says he would like to have it up in the bedroom so the water can lull him to sleep - like he needs anything (he's asleep before his head hits the pillow!!!)  But I do agree it might be nice!!  So once I stay home long enough, I'll get it up those steps and hooked up!!  Until then, it's decorating my living room!!
 
 
This next picture is for my 3 girls!!!  Ever since we moved to this house, they have all complained about the faucet in the laundry room/bathroom!!!  SO HAVE I!!!!!  And while I was gone to Niagara Falls, the NEW faucet that I ordered quite a while ago was installed!!!  For those of you that have NOT been to our house, let me explain - the faucet did not have handles like these - it had push buttons - so you just had to try and hold it down and wash your hands at the same time and it was not user friendly at all!!!  I am SO happy to have a new faucet!!  Thank you Glenn!!!!


4 comments:

Teri said...

Love the fountain and the new faucet! Enjoy.

DrKeppy said...

Wooo hooooo!!! That looks WAY more functional!!! :) Can't wait to see your fountains!

Patty Jensen said...

Oh your fountain is so cute - I would LOVE to have one in our bedroom - just love that sound of water!!! And glad you got your new faucet installed :)

Jill said...

It's about time!!! Tell Glenn thank you!