Thursday, October 18, 2012

New Office Decor

After taking those beautiful aspen pictures a few weeks ago, I just knew I had to frame them and hang them upstairs in my office - and that's just what I did!!  I put them on the wall by the refrigerator and they do look great!
 




A couple of weeks ago I had went to Sears to check out their fountains which I knew were 50% off as my massage therapist had bought one!  I had decided to buy two, one for the office and one for our house.  They only had 2 styles left but I liked both of them.  The manager of that department came over and saw I was walking back and forth between the two styles - he then told me that if I would buy the one style, he would give me the other style at 50% off!!  Of course he didn't know I was planning on buying one of each anyway so I told him great!!  Let's see, 2 fountains worth $150.00 full price each, at 50% off, with another in store discount of around 20% and then the 1/2 price discount on one for a grand total of $85.00 for TWO fountains!!  What a bargain!!

Here's the picture of the fountain that is in the showroom! I put small pieces of granite in the bottom which looks really cool and also helps with the sound!  My plan is to set it on a piece of granite so it sits just a little higher!

4 comments:

Teri said...

Beautiful! And I love the fountain. I have a small one in my office and I just love it! Maybe I need one for my condo too.

Jill said...

Love the pictures and the fountain. I'll have to come see it in person soon!

Patty Jensen said...

Your pictures are awesome!!!! Good job of taking them and then blowing them up and framing them! Love your fountain too!!!!

DrKeppy said...

I didn't realize how big the fountains were!! Beautiful!! ANd your pictures turned out great - glad you went with the framing this time!