Thursday, May 2, 2013

Here's To Good Health!


It's arrived - it's all set up - and we're now drinking super healthy drinking water!!  That's right - check out our new ionized water machine!! 

This particular water filter machine produces 5 different water types which can be used for various purposes including drinking, cooking, beauty and cleaning! It not only filters our tap water from our well but also produces ionized alkaline and acidic waters through electrolysis.

Some of the benefits of our "Kangen" water are:  hydration and drinkability, micro-clustering, free-radical scavenging, encouraging longevity and detoxification!!  (and yes, I don't know all of this by heart yet so I'm referring to the website!!)

I had no idea how dehydrated I was before I started drinking this water - it tastes great, even better than our well water and I find myself drinking a lot more than I ever did before!  My energy level is at an all time high and I haven't had a sleepless night since I started on the water!  I also haven't taken any drugs for headaches either since I haven't had one for 2 months!! 

All in all, it's one great investment and we're thrilled we bought it!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Very interesting - will be anxious to hear more about it!