Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall Into Winter

It was WET outside on Sunday morning and when I looked out and saw this wet car with the beautiful aspen leaves on it, I knew it would make a pretty picture.  No, it's not our car - Jaime and Brad bought it from one of Glenn's friends and we're just storing it for a little while longer.

And while I was up and about, Glenn had a couple of snugglers crawl in bed!

Jessi and I headed to Joleen's as her daughter Becca was home for the weekend and we had a great time drinking coffee and catching up!!  The guys and kids came a little later to dig for rocks and gems at Joleen's house and basically stayed there till it started snowing - yes SNOWING!!!

Evan and I made turnovers for afternoon snacks!

And Kenzie helped me make muffins for dinner!

The kids also made peanut butter coated pine cones rolled in bird seed for the birds (or should I say squirrels) at their house!

While the guys watched the Broncos game, Jessi and I enjoyed the rest of the afternoon just reading and relaxing - the snow was coming down lightly so they had no trouble getting home that evening!  But we woke up to 3" of snow on the deck...................a pretty sight but not quite welcome yet!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

No snow here yet! Thank goodness. I need a few more weekends to get the outside ready for winter.