Monday, May 16, 2016

If ONLY I Had Seen It......

When I returned from my trip to Lake Havasu, I noticed Glenn had his swim trunks hanging on a post out on the deck - I asked him about it (as we usually don't even wear suits when it's just the two of us) and he told me he had a feeling the neighbor might drop by when he was in the hot tub so decided to put on his trunks.

I decided I would just go ahead and wash them up with my clothes so went out and grabbed them and lo and behold, they were NOT his trunks!!  They were my old gray capris!!!  (very baggy on me and a cinch waist)  I laughed and laughed and asked Glenn about them and he said he thought they fit kind of strange but they were in his cubby so he thought they were his.

Of course I couldn't get him to put them back on but did take a picture so you can laugh with me!!


2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Ha!! Thanks for the laugh!!

Teri said...

Wish we could have seen it :)