Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day

What a  gorgeous day it was!  Even though we didn't get to take off on our mini trip, we did have some plans as Jaime had called the day before and invited us to a BBQ at their property.

Jaime and the kids stopped over in the afternoon as they hadn't seen our basement yet and the kids stayed with us till we headed over mid-afternoon.  It was really pretty warm by then - one of the hottest days we've had!

My white peach daiquiris tasted great!  We sat around on their new deck that Brad had built outside of their camper and just enjoyed the day!!  Another family arrived and we visited and had a great meal.

Brad is checking those steaks to make sure they're cooked perfectly!

 Jaime is all smiles after she poured the wine!

 Then we all headed down to the pond so some of them could fish - I knew then it was going to be an awesome sunset!!

 The colors started changing and I started snapping pictures!!  I usually don't post a lot of the same thing but I just couldn't help myself - they turned out so pretty!!


 And the colors continue...............





WOW - I was just amazed at how pretty that sunset was!  And to our backs, was the full moon that was rising - what a spectacular night!!!

4 comments:

Teri said...

Just beautiful!

DrKeppy said...

Gorgeous sunset pictures! Glad you had a nice time!

Patty Jensen said...

Those pics WERE gorgeous!!!

Jill said...

My favorite was the last one! Love the purple! I didn't know the Smith's build a deck off the camper...so cool!