Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A New Year!

And what did we do on New Year's Eve?  Absolutely nothing - we were still recovering!!  So it wasn't an exciting time at all!  Joleen was here from Ks. so we watched a movie and that was about it!

Monday morning Jo had a dentist appt. in Co Springs so I decided to go with her and we would do a couple of stops and have lunch out!  It was good to get out of the house but by the time we got back home, I was exhausted and had to nap - I can't believe how run down both of us got with that sickness!  In fact, I am STILL coughing some but my energy level has gone back up!

This last weekend Glenn and I headed to CS to attend a housewarming for a friend of mine and then we went on up to Denver to spend the night!  Glenn and Brad went ice fishing Sat. evening while I hung out at Jaime's house where we spent the night!

Sunday Jaime and I went and got coffee to take to Jessi's and enjoy since Brad, Glenn, Evan and Kylan all went ice fishing!  I spent the day with Jessi and the kids!  It was SO FUN to walk in the front door and have Gwyn standing there jumping up and down with her arms out to me!  She is quite the hugger and such a joy to hold and hug!

She loves putting on boots or shoes that are too big for her - here she has on my boots!!

 The guys had a good time fishing but didn't catch anything!  Glenn and Evan came back to the house to nap and I took Kenzie out for her birthday movie - we saw "Sing" and it was excellent!!  We both loved all the great music in it!!

And then it was time to head home since we were leaving the next day for New Mexico for Glenn to ice fish! 

2 comments:

Teri said...

Glad you finally got out of the house! Hope your next trip was great!

DrKeppy said...

LOVE the picture of Gwyn(of course!). SO glad we got to finally see you (healthy!)