Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Celebrations!

Sunday was for celebrating Mothers Day, Fathers Day, and Kylan's, Gwyn's and Glenn's birthdays!! 

Aleah and Gwyn had fun licking the bowl after I made German chocolate cupcakes for the afternoon!


We headed over once again to Jaime's place and had another picnic by the pond so Aleah and Parker could try out the paddle boat!


Rayna and Aspen just enjoying the nice weather!


I left early to get home and get Gwyn down for a nap before her family arrived!  Jessi's pulled in about 3:00 and I wish I would have videoed Gwyn when she saw her family after being away from them for a week!!  It was so precious seeing those awesome hugs!!

Glenn started the gift opening and was thrilled to get 4 new fishing shirts!!


We gave Kylan a trip to Cave of the Winds and the ropes course there - he was excited!


And Gwyn had fun opening her new dresses - one of which she opened early so she could look "perfect" when her folks arrived!


Once again I received my AWESOME Mother's Day gift - my blog in print for the 2017 year!!  I LOVE getting these books and so enjoy reading back over previous years of what we've done!!  Whenever there's a question about WHAT we did or WHERE we did it or WHEN it was, we just check the blog book!


Our 3 birthday people - all ready to blow their candle out!


And just a random picture of what our kitchen looks like when we're all hanging out!!  I LOVE it!

We all had a nice evening together and all the little boys went home with Jaime's.  Jill's and Jessi's both headed out mid-morning on Monday to escape the Memorial Day traffic!  And me, I believe I collapsed.................ha ha!

2 comments:

Teri said...

I can believe you collapsed - way to go!

Jill said...

I bet you did collapse! It was a great weekend, thanks for everything!