Tuesday, June 5, 2018

More Fun Times With Gwyn

It was sure nice to have Gwyn sleep as good as she did!  She was a breeze to put to bed and woke up about the same time as we usually get up!

Good Morning - what a cheesy smile!!


Thursday was head into town day for groceries - since I didn't have any bubbles, we stopped at the Dollar Store to get some!  And because Gwyn was SO GOOD, we just had to stop at McDonald's to get a smoothie for her and a caramel frappacino for me!!


Of course we blew bubbles after the groceries were put away!


Whoops - how did breakfast get way down here????


Then it was time to help Papa water all the plants!


Tea for two on the deck!

What a great day spent with this little one!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

She looks like she had a blast!

DrKeppy said...

Such sweet pictures! I am so glad she was good for you!! :) She still tells me I need to go on an airplane so she can go to Nana and Papa's!