Friday, June 1, 2018

Fun Times With Gwyn

My do little ones have energy!  I guess that's why you have kids when you're young so you can keep up with them!

Mornings were early but that's OK as I'm a morning person too!  Glenn would usually watch her while I did my stretches and took a walk - and she loved sitting on his lap while he looked at the computer!  


Since the Smiths' were coming out Friday morning for muffins and coffee, we needed to make banana/blueberry muffins!  And once again Gwyn helped me dump ingredients in and stir!


She couldn't wait to taste the results!


Surprisingly enough, Gwyn didn't color or paint much - but she did draw some - I think she's taking after Kenzie who loves to draw!


Papa has a lot of patience and taught her to pedal her bike - she was thrilled to be able to ride from one end of the shop to the other!  Steering and turning took a little more time and after hitting some light fixtures at one end because she didn't turn fast enough, each time she DID turn correctly she would yell out, "I didn't hit the light"!!


Goldfish snacks - yum!


Gwyn thought she was pretty special getting in the hot tub all by herself!  Usually she's with her sister and brother and usually getting splashed - she thought this was awesome!!


And after a long day of playing, nothing is better than papa's popcorn!!  And I will agree with that!!


3 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Yay for riding the bike! I'm so glad she had so much fun!!

Jill said...

She looks so happy in all the pictures!

Teri said...

She looks so happy - what a fun time. Bet she loved it!