Monday, November 9, 2020

October Photo Dump

 I guess before I start trip pictures I had better finish up October!  Looks like almost all of my pics are wildlife!

Friends Cheryl and Jeremy came down the first weekend in October to do some aspen peeking and hang out with us!  We had a great couple of days together and are making plans to go to NM in January to ice fish!


I loved watching these twins grow during the summer!


This big guy sat down by the 5th wheel and stayed there for 8 hours, only moving to the back of the 5th wheel when the sun moved!!


And we had another fuzzy bear come by - doesn't he look cuddly?


I love deer pictures in the snow!


And that's a wrap for October!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Great wildlife pictures!

Teri said...

Love the pics - so strange to see one with snow in it!

DrKeppy said...

Great pics!! OH that bear...!!