Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Fun in Denver

 Sunday morning Jessi, Jill and I headed out for coffee!!  It's pretty rare there are 3 of us to go out together so that made it special!!  We went to our usual place and even got to sit inside!!  They made a mistake on Jill's peppermint hot chocolate and made it a peppermint mocha so I got to take that home to Glenn!  We had a wonderful time talking and talking and talking!!

Jessi and Jill decided to take the two girls shopping - I opted to stay home with Gwyn and Parker!!  They love to play cards!!


Then we headed to the park to play a little basketball and climb trees!


This picture was taken the day before - I found Papa a Christmas hat as we've decided he looks like Santa Claus!!


Papa also helped Gwyn on a school project - filling in the turkey by using anything but colors or paint!!  They used different kinds of food and it was cute as can be!


We also took Jessi and Gary out for their anniversary dinner - we used to do this years ago and then we stopped and just gave them money because it was too hard to find babysitters!!  Now that all the kids are old enough to stay by themselves, we can start the tradition back up again!!  

It was a wonderful dinner!!  Jessi shared her sangria sampler with me and I shared my dessert with her!  The meal was excellent!!

Glenn and I headed out midmorning to my endocrinologist appointment - that went well and after a jam packed weekend, we headed back to the mountains!! 

2 comments:

Teri said...

So many fun activities - how great you get to celebrate with them!

Jill said...

Thanks for getting Parker off electronics for a while!