Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Halloween

 I always love posting photos of the kids dressed up so I can look back at them in years to come!  Halloween has never been one of my favorite holidays but I enjoy looking at other peoples' decorations and enjoying the kids having fun trick or treating!

I do miss carving pumpkins!!  And it never seems that I am around when the kids carve them!



Kylan doesn't really enjoy carving pumpkins so the Smiths' opted to just not carve this year!

They Keppys' looked cute as can be!!


This is Parker who went trick or treating with mom and a friend!


Aleah went with girlfriends in another part of town and had a great time!


Kylan met up with friends in Woodland Park!


And I had no idea this was Rayna and Matias when Jaime sent this to me - they decided to come up and trick or treat with Kylan and his friends!!  See - you're NEVER too old to trick or treat!  They're on the left of the picture.


So Halloween has come and gone - and it's almost time to decorate for Christmas if you're one of the early birds like I am!

3 comments:

Teri said...

Such cute costumes and pumpkins! I don't do much for Halloween either - though I do have a ceramic pumpkin with a light it in that mom made for me. I try to get that out every year :)

Jill said...

It's fun too see all the pictures on one post!

DrKeppy said...

I do love that you do a Halloween post!!