Monday, November 8, 2021

The Nights Are Getting Chilly

 It was time for my annual neck ultrasound which is done in Denver so I always try to schedule those appointments on a Monday or Tuesday so I can spend a night with the Keppys and possibly go to a grandchilds' event!  This time worked out perfect as Evan had his final marching band "concert" outside on the football field!

I got in just as Gary and Gwyn were walking home from school and Gwyn was excited to see me!  We played with new dot to dot and sticker books I had brought her while Gary cooked dinner!  After Jessi got home we quickly ate and bundled up to head to the football field!


We covered up with a blanket as it was darn cold out!!  The band did an awesome job with a few songs played on the sidelines and a few more on the actual field with their movements!  It was great hearing a few Beatles songs!  Once again, the band sounded fantastic!

Afterwards it was down to the football field for pictures!



The next morning Jessi and I got to walk Gwyn to school!  Fall is in FULL force in Denver and the leaves were gorgeous - I love the walk to school as you go through their park and it's beautiful!


Jessi sent me this picture later and I just had to include it - love those large leaves!


Jessi and I went out for coffee and talked our time away until I had to leave for my ultrasound appointment which went just fine!

3 comments:

Teri said...

How fun to see the grandkids do their activities!

DrKeppy said...

So glad it worked out as it did! I love coffee dates!

Jill said...

Evan looks even taller with that feather in his hat!